Is your business Online? Why change is good for you!
Evolution of marketing channels
Online presence for a business was once a luxury – it is now essential. Finding out information in the Yellow pages has been replaced by Googling. Now everybusiness should have a website – a shop window. Listen up – a website is much more than a place where information is shared; it is a battleground where opportunities can arise to show off how your business in different from the rest.
Content marketing – What is it?
Content marketing is great way to share free on-line material. Content marketing can be done through blogs, posts and videos. The aim is to make your content into the “Go-to” place for information.
Content marketing – Why do I need it?
- Searching for information?You want to be top of the list – so making sure of this is called search engine optimisation. It is an unknown science, but good content will contribute to giving any business higher visibility in search engines.
- Authority status for your business? Sharing helpful and interesting content will help to gain domain authority and result in more referral traffic from inbound links.
- Adding brand value. Being held in high esteem is a great target for any business. Demonstrating that you’re are keeping up-to-date with your industry and wittering on about ways you can help your customers better – will add positive value to your brand.
- Contemporary audiences don’t read adverts anymore. This is a much more exciting way of exchanging information and getting your business out there.
- Conversion and sales improve if you are constantly talking to your customers. Content is King!
Look out for our blog on creating a successful business-to-business content marketing strategy email@example.com